I'll Trust You, Lord.

Count Your Blessings

Recently, I've had to count my blessings. I mean literally count my blessings:

1) God woke me up this morning
2) God has been faithful to me all my life even when I disobeyed Him. He was right there with open arms, waiting for me to come home.
3) He provided me with a loving family who would do anything for me.
4) He allowed me to go to college and have an apartment.
5) He places me around people who care.
6) He rescued me from the depressing sea of sorrow.
7) He blessed me with an amazing dog.
8) He has provided me with good health
9) He leaves His Word marked on my heart when I don't know what else to confide in.
10) He loves me beyond measure.

These are just some of the blessings that God has granted me. Sometimes, dealing with anxiety and life in general (which is still kinda anxiety) can be overwhelming. But when I look at my blessings...I know that God has done and can do exceedingly, abundantly above all that we can ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).


Through it all, Lord I Trust You...

You got your heart broken by the one you loved. You didn't pass that big exam. You got fired from your job. Life is just hitting you all upside the head. Sometimes, it can be so hard to trust anyone, especially when you're already broken. But it's so important to remember that God is not just "anyone". As the song says, "He wants to heal you everywhere you hurt.". Maybe you don't know how you're going to eat, but God is still providing. Your rent is past due but somehow you still have a roof over your head. Your money is looking so funny but your bills are paid. Life is throwing you all types of curve balls but you're still making it. Regardless of the circumstances, God is still good. He's still providing. He's still blessing. He's still healing. Because you are still here & there is breath in your body, God is not through with you. Hold on to your faith. Work your mustard seed faith. God is still good. He will provide.

I Once Was Blind But Now, I See.

Has God ever showed you something clear as day, but you chose not to see it? Let us all raise both hands & both feet! Majority of the time, it's a blessing in disguise. God loves to protect us, but we are not so protective of ourselves. He warns us of what is about to happen, yet we are still deceived by Satan on a daily basis because we allow him to cover our eyes with wool. Whenever that wool is finally removed, & I can see all the damage that was done, I have to remind myself of what God thinks of me:

1) Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.". Wow.

2) Isaiah 55:8-9 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." This is one of my personal favorites. Whenever we're thinking of one way, God is already thinking of a greater way. Another wow.

3) John 15:15 "I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you." Who do I call friend? King Jesus!

4) Thessalonians 1:4 "For we know, brothers loved by God, that he has chosen you," He chose me! 


5) Romans 8:31 "What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?" Absolutely no one. 


What God is doing in your life is meant for you. No one can put a stop to it. Mark 10:9 states "What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder." Rest in Him 





*Disclaimer: I do not own the photos presented in this blog. I do not intently commit fraudulence. I just want to simply encourage.(:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fake it 'til you make it?

5 Natural Hair Tips