In Spirit & in Truth: My Worship Playlist


"But the time is coming —indeed it's here now—when true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth. The Father is looking for those who will worship him that way" John 4:23 NLT


wor•ship
verb
1. the feeling or expression of reverence and adoration for (a deity); honor with religious rights


Does anyone just love to worship? I mean honestly. Hands lifted in surrenderance to a God who is so worthy of our praise. To the One who never stops providing our needs on a daily basis. A Father who loves us beyond our infinite flaws. What a good GOOD Father He is. Worship is required of us to maintain that vertical relationship with God. It is our way of telling God what He means to us & how much we adore Him. After my morning prayer, I like to go into worship. During worship, I like to listen to songs that maintains the atmosphere that was set during prayer. Here are a few songs on my worship playlist: 

1. God Almighty by Maranda Curtis 
This song is perfect for ushering in the Spirit of God. Maranda Curtis is hands down one of the best worship leaders in my opinion. From the soothing melody to the glorifying lyrics, this is a beautiful song to worship to. 

2. Welcome You Here by Psalmist Raine 
Y'alll, now this song...it gets me every single time. This is a teary-eyed, snotty-nose worship song. The thing I love about this song is that there are not really any lyrics to it which makes it more of a personal worship song. As the title of the song states, it is a welcoming melody to our Father. 

3. Be Healed by Ted Winn 
Just as the title says, this is a worship song of healing. During a specific time of brokenness, this song gave me so much peace. There is so much power in the words "be healed". I recommend this song to anyone but especially if you're feeling broken, lost, in need of peace or healing. 

4. Reckless Love by Cory Asbury 
God loves us so much. In Cory's song, he puts emphasis on the love of God and how it is already given to us, we just have to embrace it. God will leave the 99 sheep just to bring that 1 sheep back to Him (Matt 18:12-14). If you're looking for assurance of God's love, this is the song for you!

5. More Than Anything by Natalie Grant
This song is simply my prayer. So often we ask God for things but it's so important to desire more of Him than the things we ask for. Know that He can do exceedingly and above all that we can ask or think (Eph 3:20), we just have to seek Him daily and desire more of Him. 

"God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship in spirit and in truth." (John 4:24) NLT

xoxo, 
Shereece




*Disclaimer: I do not own the photos presented in this blog. I do not intently commit fraudulence. I just want to simply encourage.(:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fake it 'til you make it?

5 Natural Hair Tips

I'll Trust You, Lord.